Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Harlem Wizards - Date with Kayson!

Tonight the Harlem Wizards basketball team was playing in Waukee - the schools were hosting the team for a huge fundraising event, and some fun entertainment.  Orginally, we all were going to go... but the tix were pretty pricey and I just knew that wouldn't be really Cora's thing.  SO... I got to go with Kayson; and Daddy got to spend quality time with Cora.  :)   (and she was perfect for him, of course!)

Super fun for Kayson tonight... we got our seats, saw a few of K's friends... and the fun began.  Lots of entertainment - both basketball wise, and dancing, and funny skits by the players.  Some of the Waukee staff (teachers and principals) were playing against the Wizards, which was fun to see.  

It was a great little couple hours with Kayson... I know I enjoyed myself!  (He did too!)


 
with K's principal, Mrs. Tierney




No comments:

Post a Comment