Sunday, March 5, 2017

Weekend

Friday:
Ryan was in MN Thursday through Friday afternoon...  glad to have him home.  Friday night we just stayed in... I cooked, we hung out, then took the kiddos swimming at Lifetime.  We haven't done that in several weeks.  We then tried out Smoothie King, which was ok.  

Saturday:
K got his hairs cut...  then we just hung out at home.  
I unfortunately got water in my ear (in the shower no less)... and have had a hard time with my hearing all weekend.  It feels like I have an ocean in my ear!  SO Annoying!  So I've been struggling with that...  Anyway, our Saturday afternoon was just at home.  The weather was super nice, so later on I took the kiddos to the park to play (met up with K's friend Carter), while Ryan worked out.  I think the nice weather wore the kiddos out!

Saturday night we went for dinner and drinks with Nikki and Eric.  Ms. Steph watched the kiddos - movies and popcorn, and up late.  Cora won't go to bed easily for sitters, so we just kept them up.  (Probably a mistake... but oh well).  Anyway, we had a nice time with the Nielsen's... always hard to coordinate time for us to get together... so glad it worked out.  Our food was yummy, and then we had another 'extra' drink at a local brewery near our house.  Good times. 

I crashed when we got home... and prayed that my ear would be better today.  Yup - not so much. 

Sunday:
Church...   and Kayson was the candle lighter, and he did awesome!!!  Super proud of him.  The rest of our day was just hanging at home a little...  I got groceries... Ryan and K shot hoops at LifeTime... Cora and I ran to Kohls...  super nice afternoon.  

Home made pizzas at home... and early to bed!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment