Thursday, March 2, 2017

Essential Oils Update - Wellness Advocate!

Well, I'm officially biting the bullet and announcing that I'm a doTerra Wellness Advocate.  I've actually been one since last June (2016), but I was still learning... still hesitant that the oils would actually do something for us...  trying to get us into a routine of using them... and again, still learning!! 

Well, I would say the doTerra oils have been a huge improvement for us.   I now know that it's best if we just use them daily... it's part of our routine, every single night (and morning too, depending on the 'issue' we may be having).   For over a year now, we have had very VERY little illnesses in our home, and we've tackled several allergy attacks and sore muscles/growing pains as well.  And for me - limiting illnesses is my #1!!  I hate being sick.  I hate being around others who have been/are sick.  Hate hate.  :)

So...  in a nutshell, being a Wellness Advocate, I can basically help you through the essential oils lifestyle.  There's a saying out there -- "yes, there's an oil for that!"  and I now believe it.  So I'm offering up my (still learning) knowledge of the oils - ask me questions and I'll try to figure it out!  (I do have 'people' who can help if I can't answer!)  There are some great starter kits that can really get your 'toes wet' (literally) with the oils and have you begging for more!






No comments:

Post a Comment