Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday!

Our Sunday has been great!  
We had kids that slept in today!  Cora - 7:15 (and Daddy got up with her!!)... Kayson - about 8:20... and Momma about 8:40.  'Holy buckets' as Kayson would say!  :)  It was FANTASTIC... and just what this Momma needed.

Ryan made breakfast - french toast, which everyone loved!  Then it was time to just play and hang out.  We did play outside a little today - even in the strong winds.  I cleaned out my car... and while that was happening, Kayson and Cora played in the garage for a bit.  Missy Moo did get into trouble though -- she dumped (literally) a whole thing of bubbles all over her - coat, pants, and shoes.  AWESOME.  More laundry for me!  

Great naps were taken...  Ryan and I both cleaned a little while they napped.  Ryan did the blinds in the living room (huge thank you!), and the ceiling fans.  Checked off the list!  I did more laundry, bathrooms were done and even the baseboards!  Whoohoo!

We grilled out tonight... burgers and dogs.  Great ending to our Sunday.  Kayson's watching a movie... Ryan's putting Cora to bed... 

The rest of our weekend was good too.  Friday night we had some friends over, Christina & Justin and their little boy, Kael. The kids played really well and us adults had some great laughs.  We let the kids (well, the boys) watch Frozen as well...  they were in heaven!  :)  

Saturday we got up and met Mike, JeanAnn, Blair and Tate at the mall... operation - buy Kayson a bike!  (Easter gift from Papa and Grandma).  We got that done fairly quickly... let the kids play (which they ran and ran!)... had lunch out too, having Martina join us.   Kids took naps, Ryan and I got away and picked out the pavers for the patio that's going in SOON!!!  And we got groceries.  Great alone time.  ha.  :)  

Saturday night we just stayed in... ordered Chinese and just played.  I believe I fell asleep on the couch around 9:00...  I eventually moved to the bed around 9:45.  ha.  Sleepy I guess!  Especially since I slept in today!  

Umm...  I think that's it.  It's been a nice weekend.  We had the windows open today, which was amazing.  I think the fresh air (even if it was cooler and WINDY), was just what we all needed.  I'm ready for Spring!

Kiddos...  I washed the fabric of Cora's chair, but they still used it!
Wearing Tate's hat.  Adorable.
The boys!!
And wrestling in our house... Cora is always involved, and under if she can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment