Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Random


  • I got promoted today!!  WhooHoo!  I had been working towards this... and over the past month or so, I knew that promotions and compensation had already been 'settled/approved'.  I had a quick conversation with my leader a couple weeks ago explaining I was frustrated with something - someone on my team... expressing that I do his job PLUS more and I'm not at his level.  She smiled at me... and said, it'll all work out.  Today it did.  I'm pleased... happy that it happened.  
  • I removed our heated blanket from our bed a couple weeks ago...  DUMB choice!!  ha.  The last week or so Ryan and I are shivering when we get into bed.  It's so funny.
  • Speaking of weather...  OVER.IT!  I'm tired of the cold...  I'm tired of the snow (what seems to be all the time - but it's not!)...  I'm just ready for warm weather.  I'm dreaming of windows cracked here at home...  fresh air... warm sun... aaaa - Heaven!
  • I had a jewelry party (book party) a month ago, and got all the jewelry I ordered this past weekend.  Whoo - I love it all!  I got some amazing deals!   Ryan and I have talked about me doing something like that on the side...  I've been thinking about it more and more.  I don't want to do anything where actual parties are required - I just don't have time for that (especially when Ryan is travelling), so I'd rather have something that is just casual - like the jewelry, or maybe like Tastefully Simple.  I don't know... we'll see what comes!
  • Cora has TERRIBLE dry skin.  Daycare actually called this afternoon to express their concern. Cora's arms and legs are so dry... even patchy.  I'm going to watch it, and potentially take her in.  I don't know what else to do??  Any suggestions would be great.
  • I started working out again.  I went three times last week...  and then today.  I've just started with the elliptical, and it's going well.  The first day though - I was so bored after 6 minutes.  UGH.  I just get so distracted... and can't keep focus.  BUT - the remaining times have been a little easier.  I've got to stick with it.  I'm going to try a class on Thursday...  I need to get these arms toned again. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete