Saturday, March 8, 2014

Our Saturday

It's been a good day... it's gone fast, but slow as well...  that's kind of weird to say.
We were up early, as always...  gosh, I would love to sleep til 7:30.  ha.  I realized though, I wake up around 5:30 no matter what... then I toss and turn...  and by 6:30, it's time to just get up.  But I'm still SO TIRED!

Ryan worked this morning...  and had a work meeting as well, so I was in charge of taking both kiddos to Kayson's swim lessons.  I was a little worried how Cora would do, not only that - but worried about how K was going to do!!  All in all - it went well.  Kayson wasn't hesitant at all - so super proud of him!  He did great.  And Cora was her busy self - and wanted in the pool, but snacks distracted her, and just walking around.  It was a quick 30 minutes!

Lunch was had... and naps by all of us.  Oh that's wonderful.  :)  K and I got groceries - he actually wanted to come with me for a change.  Playing, supper, more playing, and bed for the kids.  My mind now is racing on all the things I want to do...  1) cleaning out the pantry.  Oh that darn 'room' is such an annoyance!  I'm going to tackle that after this post.  Be with me!  2) just cleaning in general...  it's never ending right?  I told Ryan I need a day (or 3) to clean EVERYTHING from top to bottom.  3) and sleep.  :)  teehee.

Here are some pictures from this week...and today!

Playing a little music.
Likes hockey... but he's gotta get a little tougher.  :)

Oh missy moo.
My clean girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment