Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Kayson & Cora Update

Kayson
  • He talks ALL.THE.TIME.  *giggle*  I have to giggle about it... because we are told he talks a lot at school... we KNOW he talks a lot at home... (at supper, at bath, at bedtime - non-stop!), but when he's around certain people or in certain situations, the kid is a mute.  It's so funny.  
  • He is spelling more words... which I think is awesome!
  • He's ready for warmer weather - as we are too.  I'm ready for it for clothes purposes - this kid just is growing like crazy.  All his pants look like he's going through a flood!  :)  I'm ready to shop!  :)

Cora
  • She's been eating some 'new' things... like pizza and ravioli.  (That's big!)  She still refuses to eat any 'sides' - like fruit or veggies, unless they are mashed up in a squeeze pouch.  I think she has a texture issue...  I don't know!  
  • She's learned the word "NO".  All I have to say is - oh boy!  Everything we ask her is answered with a "No" and shows her little temper.  Yep - temper.
  • She's just talking more I think.  Sure the words are not clear, but she knows what's going on in that little head!  I was told last week that she had a serious conversation on a fake phone at school for about 10 minutes.  Oh I wish I would have had a video of that!
  • She loves to look at pictures... she gets her album out and points/talks to all the pictures - especially the "baby".  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment