Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday's This & That

I'm always ready for the weekends...  especially after a week with Ryan being gone and work being so crazy.  But when our Saturday begins at 5:30 (with Cora fussing around then... and then getting up at 6:30), I'm tired, and think that I should just go to work!  ha.  Maybe we'll sleep in when the kids are 10?!?!  ha.  

Anyway, we got our day started...  just hung around the house, being rather lazy in the morning.  Kayson has his last swimming lesson for this session.  I've got to get him signed up again.  Then after lunch, kids napped (Cora only sleeping maybe an hourish), I finally figured I'd better do something today.  I started cleaning a little - re-arranged her room, kids helped wipe down the wanes coating.  They actually were big help!  I got groceries... cleaned a little more (with the kids' help again!)... then because Kayson was getting to be naughty and only wanting the iPad - we went to the park.  UM... BRRR cold.  Oops.  Oh well, we were there for about 25 minutes, the kids did great and got their VERY fresh air!  

Tonight Kayson and Ryan (and me a little) have been watching Despicable Me.  Cute movie.  I cleaned some more... got that damn kitchen floor scrubbed.  Now nobody walk on it!  :)  I joke. 

Here are some pictures from today...  love these munchkins who sometimes drive us crazy!!
Laying with his sleeping bag he got for his birthday... finally getting it out!

My little helpers!
She knows she's not supposed to be on the table.
Fresh air for Mr.
This didn't last long, but it's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment