Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Random

  • Ryan is traveling this week...  south of St. Louis.  Such a long ways away.  We do fine with the traveling...  but when he's 7 hours away, I am a little uneasy from time to time!  
  • We are moving forward with Kayson's bedroom make over!!  ... and it's happening fast!  I called the painter Monday (wanting to set something up in the next couple weeks) - he said this Thursday works.  TOMORROW!  So...  This afternoon I picked out paint and bought some new bedding!  I'm excited.  I just now need to add some fun colors to some wall art and we are set! (Pictures to come!!)
  • I'm over the windy, rainy weather!!  Hello - what happened to those very few days of 60 plus degree weather?!  Eh. I need sunshine (warm sunshine)!
  • Cora tried pulling down her pants tonight while I was pottying...  so what did this Momma do?  I got the little potty out.  ha.  Nothing is going to happen now, but I laughed and figured - what the heck.  
  • Ryan gave me the 'ok' to plan a little weekend get away with the kiddos...  we are going to do the Omaha Zoo (probably).  Next on my list is a get away with just my husband (preferably before his busy season starts!)
  • I'm looking forward to this weekend... we'll be seeing the Taylor's (all of them) - celebrating Grandma Janis' birthday.  We haven't seen everyone in a long time it seems, so I'm looking forward to it!
  • I need my hair done!!!  I have to wait another 2 weeks!  EEK!  It's dark, flat and long.  ha.  What a mix! 
  • We are getting a patio put in (hopefully they'll start next week!)  It'll be perfect timing for the (hopefully) warmer weather coming and spending time outside with the kiddos.  I won't have to sit on a blanket in the back yard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment