Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bonked Heads TWO Times in ONE Day!

When I picked Kayson up today...  the kids were outside, but Kayson wasn't anywhere to be seen.  I instantly knew something was up...  

I got out of my car, and the teacher hollered at me...  telling me that Kayson was having "a lot of fun today... and bonked heads twice today - yes, twice."  As she's telling me, Kayson appears with a cold rag on his head, near his eye.   He was sad...  and took the rag away from his eye.  OUCH.  Oh my goodness.  It's a doozy.  I felt so bad for him.  

We got Cora, and headed home.  He took it easy for awhile, then soon enough, he was back to himself.  He did say it was sore - and "don't touch it Mom".  Ok K.  

I will not be surprised if this one ends up as a black eye... or at least a ginormous ugly bruise.  :(
Right when I picked him up.  (About 30 minutes after the second incident).
Before bed.  We'll see what it's like in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment