Thursday, April 24, 2014

Random

  • Daycare is officially phasing out naps for Kayson.  Over the past few months, they've been cutting the nap time from 12:30-2:30 to 12:30-1:30.  Fine - I get it...  he did ok with that.  But now they are doing even more - only 'resting our bodies' during this short period of time.  I'm obviously not there, so I don't know exactly how it goes down...  but my guess is that they don't really keep quiet, so the kids really don't fall asleep.  (Which is what the teachers are wanting).  Again, I get it.  But since then - holy moly have we had a TIRED little boy.  Yesterday when I picked him up, he looked like he literally was going to fall over.  He admitted - "Mom, I'm tired."  I could tell!!  Anyway, I've said this before - we are SO lucky to have a 5 year old that has taken naps and wanted to take naps.  So this is definitely an adjustment for Kayson.  
  • Kayson's bonked eye is pretty much healed.  Tonight it just looked a little greenish colored - so the bruise is healing and probably isn't even noticeable to others.
  • Cora actually played by herself tonight.  This RARELY happens lately.  She's usually whining to be held or just bothering Kayson!  But tonight, she sat on the floor and played with her baby dolls and dollhouse.  I was thrilled, and didn't say a word to her!  :)
  • Our lamp in our living room crapped out on us...  after 8 years.  It made me giggle.  We now have a new one!!
  • I'm ready for the weekend!  Saturday, Ashley and I are going up to Clarion to see Hope go to her Junior Prom.  I'm excited to spend some time with Ash...  and Ryan gets the kiddos!  :)  Sunday I hope to just hang out!
  • Cora's been giving kisses and hugs so nicely lately.  It's by far my favorite thing right now.  So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment