Monday, April 14, 2014

Random

  • It's a new week...  hoping for a fast one.  :)  Ryan's out of town.
  • Cora decided to bathe herself in yogurt tonight at dinner.  Nice.  It's her new thing to (when she's done and yes, I'm cleaning up or tending to something else), to take her yogurt in her hands and watch it smash between her fingers.  She likes it.  So... tonight she went a step further - literally taking the yogurt and rubbing it all over her arms and even her face (and hair of course too).  Yes, I watched it happen...  and I should have taken pictures, but I just stared at her.  In aww.  I was like 'Whatever Cora'.  Then I cleaned her up and she got mad.  :)
  • Kayson was good for me tonight... until bedtime.  Oh gosh, when will this get better??!!  He gets instantly wound up when it's time for bath and bed...  running around, hiding under his bed, laughing, asking me to catch him.  Nope, not gonna do it. 
  • It's too bad it's cold again... I mean, we had snow on the ground this morning!!!  WHAT?  Only in Iowa!  Let's have Spring STAY!!! (at least for a month!)
  • Kayson's room is all painted and perfect.  We love it.  We got the new bedding too... now it's just wall stuff I need.  I have a TON of ideas, thanks to Pinterest!  Now I just need to purchase.  Ryan wants Kayson to pick out a few things, since it is HIS room.  :)  So that's on my list - some weekend, K and I will go shopping.  
  • I've been working out...  and have been pretty consistent at it.  I'm pretty proud of myself.  I just hope to see some results soon.
  • Off to bed...  early tonight.  G'night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment