Sunday, April 13, 2014

Saturday - Spring, Sunday - Spring with Rain!

It's been a really nice weekend... a long one for me!!  I took Friday off to get some Spring/Summer clothes shopping done for the kiddos.  Apparently I found deals for myself as well.  (I'm not complaining!)  Anyway, Nikki and I met up and shopped some together... had a good time, and got lots done for the kids.  It was a great day off!!

Saturday we started the great day off just doing some stuff inside and hanging out.  Soon enough, we were outside for a walk, then playing...  T-ball practice, cleaning up some landscaping, riding bikes, walking, etc.  My sister, Trish, visited around 11am...  more fun for the kiddos!  We had a quick lunch in, then the kids laid down for naps.  Trish and I had errands to do (I had more from Friday!!!), so we were off for about 3 hours.  It was nice to just hang out with her, alone.  Sister time.  :)  

After naps, more time outside!  We took full advantage of the beautiful weather we were having!!  I think Cora even got a little pink on her cheeks!!  Oops.  (Sunscreen in our list!)  It was just a great time being outside.  I was filthy, the kids were filthy...  it was awesome.  :)

And now it's Sunday...  a Sunday of rain, literally, it's been raining all day long.  I actually don't mind it especially when we were prepped for it, and we didn't have anything to do.  The kids have done pretty darn good...  playing some, eating at random times, playing some more and napping.  I cleaned out the kids' closets - wow, they were a mess.  I organized, threw stuff, put stuff in the garage sale pile, and closed the doors.  Much better.  I even enjoyed a nap while the kids napped.  Heaven.  What a great day. 

Kayson's now watching Frozen... Cora's just walking around talking to herself.  

Here are some pictures from yesterday!
with Aunt Trish
Got the water guns out!
On the couch, always... and with her adorable jammies!
Love that girl!
Climbing on the patio pavers.  Not clean at all.  :)
Practicing TBall.  He does really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment