Thursday, March 28, 2013

We have a MOVER!

Cora is crawling.  It happened fast, in my opinion. 

Sunday, we started to notice her getting her one arm up and moving forward, but somewhat struggling to figure out what to do with her legs...  Monday night, we saw improvement... she was making a few more movements (including her legs).  Tuesday when I picked her up from daycare, the teacher says to me, "Tell me she crawling at home...!"  I said that she's been working on it... Tuesday night when I got her home, she proved us wrong that she wasn't just working at it - she was full blown CRAWLING!  It was amazing.  And FAST.  She's just doing things so much faster than Kayson... and growing up WAY TOO FAST, right in front of our eyes.  She's not a baby - she's a little person who is completely wrapped around my finger. 

I have some videos of her, but I can't get them uploaded to the blog...  if you are on FB, check the one out.  I'll see what I can do about getting them on the blog.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment