Sunday, March 17, 2013

Random Stuff

It's been a pretty good weekend...  definitely happy to have Ryan home... and he doesn't have to travel next week!!!
Friday night, we hung out at home... grilled out, and kept Kayson up late (he was totally loving on his Dad).
Saturday seemed to be a busy day... 
    • Hair cut for Kayson
    • Cut & Color for me
    • Cleaning... playing...  and trying to keep Kayson happy.  He was a little crabby in the afternoon, even after a great nap.
    • Dinner out at El Rodeo with some friends...  and we had a nice time.
Today my parents visited.  We haven't seen them in over a month, so that was nice...  more playing, oohing over Cora, lunch out and more playing... 

Some other random thoughts I have right now:
  • I've been doing laundry all weekend...  grrr.  :)  
  • I just fixed a hem in my dress pants... grrr.  :)  I'm not good at stuff like that...  I'm glad no one will examine the bottom of my pants!!!  (It's not pretty, but the job is done!)
  • I can't keep up with cleaning...  I decided to sit down to upload pictures and write on the blog.  Maybe I should clean instead (or iron the 15 shirts that need done)?  Nah.  
  • It's nice to see the sun...  today it's still chilly, but definitely Spring is coming...  sooner than later I hope!
  • Really not much else...  which I don't mind!
Went for our first little walk Friday - bundled up!
Our little dalmatian.  :)  hahaha.
1st St. Patty's Day (I think she looks like a boy - minus the bow!)
Reading with Grandma Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment