Friday, March 8, 2013

Oooo Overwhelmed & Tired

There's been a lot going on at our house this week... and at work for me.  I'm exhausted and ready to sleep. 
  • Cora's cough is getting better.  BUT she will still cough fairly hard from time to time, and I can tell it hurts her.
  • She's been restless at night.  She's fussing at 2:40 am or 3:30 am every morning.  Then it's a rough go from then on, for her and me.  Just restless.  and it makes me tired and mad. 
  • Our routine from 5:30 pm til bedtime is terrible.  We had a rough night last night trying to figure it out.  You would think we could figure this out, but apparently, we are struggling.  Sometimes, she doesn't need a 30 minute rest, sometimes she does... and we are having a hard time figuring that out. 
  • Work is busy.  We have 4 projects due, literally at the same time.  Awesome.  (sarcasm).
  • My mind is racing because of work...
  • Ryan's busy... and traveling next week. 
  • He woke up this morning saying he didn't feel well.  Awesome.  (sarcasm again).
  • Kayson is whiny. 
  • Kayson's bedtime is back to frustrating... well, at least for me.  He listens to Ryan.  Not to me. 
  • One plus - he's sleeping at night time.  Oh that's heaven.  Now we just need to get our daughter to sleep, and that would help me.
  • Our weekend plans consist of nothing...  my hopes as of now is that everyone feels well (including Ryan).  I need to get some major cleaning done...  I'd like to take a nap (or two)...  I'd like to start prepping for the garage sale I'm going to have...  There's just always something to do - I feel like our house is in shambles all the time.   
  • I'm wiped out.  Tired.  Mentally and physically. 
  • Glad it's Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment