Thursday, March 28, 2013

Niece/Cousin Ashley & Cora

There are a few special things about this post. 
  1. My niece, Ashley May, (whom Cora is named after) is very special to me.  All of my nieces and one nephew are obviously very important to me... & Ryan and the kids.  Ashley is my first niece, she's a great girl, smart, funny (actually hilarious for a 17 year old), mature, fun, caring, LOVES us and Cora and Kayson... she really just has a special place in my heart.
  2. Ash loves our kids... which is awesome. 
  3. Ashley talks to me...  I mean, she doesn't tell me the dirty secrets!!!  haha... but she talks to me... she texts me from time to time, she asks (and wants) us around for events, and tells me she loves me.  It's an amazing feeling.
  4. She's graduating this May, (crazy to think that!!!)  and they've been going through pictures.  Here are a couple recent texts that she's sent.  Isn't this amazing?!?!?!
Picture 1
This is ME (young, and VERY thin me - in an oversized sweatshirt!  haha) with Ashley as a baby.  First - aaaa so sweet, and brings back memories... and second - holy moly Cora resembles Ashley!!!!  I LOVE IT!  I can say (right now) Cora looks like me (a HARDY!) 


Picture 2
Again... look at the resemblance!  So darn sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment