Monday, March 11, 2013

A Mother's Instinct

Well, I was right.  Cora has an ear infection... actually - DOUBLE.  Again.  After another brutal overnight (Sunday night), I was certain that something hurts.  I rescheduled her 6 month shots (again), and got her into a doctor.  His exact words were "Eeehh gross."  Ah... that's awesome to hear.  He asked about her history and talked about how bronchitis and ear infections go hand and hand.  Then he proceeds to say "March is here...  that means Spring is around the corner."  Gosh I hope so.  :)  (Several of my close friends have been dealing with illnesses with their children as well and we've been saying for months that we can't wait for Spring to be here!)

Anyway, he prescribed a more powerful antibiotic for her... I hope it kicks in FAST.  (However, as I'm writing this... Cora was just up crying.)  It might be another long night... 

Weight today: 19 lbs. 3 oz. 

Here's to a better week... (even with Ryan gone)...  I want work to go well, I want K & C to be happy and healthy, and I want to sleep!  (as it's 11:11 and I'm still awake!!!!)  AAAAaaa... what's wrong with me!?!?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment