Sunday, March 24, 2013

Beginning of Easter Stuff

Today we 'introduced' dying eggs to Kayson...  figured we better do that tonight, cuz week nights just don't give us enough time for stuff like that.  I kind of laughed as we are dying eggs... and it's flipping snowing outside... again!  OOOO we need SPRING!  

Kayson did pretty good...  he gets so bored, so fast though.  I hope that's a sign that he's smart!??!  ha.  Anyway, we did finish up, then he was off to do something else - probably watch a movie.  We did completely finished them by putting stickers on them after they were dry...  Pretty simple fun.  We even made one for Cora. 




Earlier this morning, Cora has her 7 month pictures taken... (yes, I skipped 6 months... and we'll just jump right to 1 year pics next).  :)  It was fun...  however, I was sweating trying to get Miss Cora to smile.  ha.  She finally warmed up, and gave Kristy some pretty smiles.  We got a few of K and her too, so that was nice.  Kristy shows a few sneak peeks (on FB) and it literally melts my heart... so damn sweet.  I will share more later when I have more!

No comments:

Post a Comment