Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday night

This Tuesday night...
  • ...Kayson got his hair cut again tonight...  he does SO well for Lacey.  Big thanks to her, as always.
  • ...Ryan is traveling - in MN for the week.
  • ...I'm catching up on some of my shows that I have DVRd.
  • ...I'm looking forward to having this Thursday off.
  • ...I've been asked to shoot a wedding this fall.  I'm pondering...  and am going to say yes, I just need to get my thoughts together on price.
  • ...I'm very happy for our close friends who have decided to try a new occupation - Stay-at-Home Mommy.  Congrats to them!  I sincerely hope it works for them!
  • ...I'm going to really work hard at getting to bed early (by 10:30) and try even harder to get up on time (meaning 5:45 and not hit the snooze!)
  • ...My eyes are itching like crazy!  (Darn allergies...)
  • ...I gave the dogs a bath.  Kayson loves to help!  It's a nice 'change' in routine.
It's almost 10 pm now...  better get ready to hit that 10:30 mark for night-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment