Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Have you ever had surgery? I've had oral surgery to remove my wisdom teeth, but that's it. I've been very lucky!

2. Ever ride in an ambulance? I haven't... again, very lucky. My son would love it if we WOULD ride in an ambulance... of course, that's just being 2 and thinking those big vehicles are 'cool'! I tell him they really aren't! ;)

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm? Hmmm... Really the only medical emergency I've been in was being in labor. And I was very calm, simply because I KNEW I had to do this, I had no choice! If I would be experiencing something that was sudden and wasn't expecting, I'm sure I would be panicking a little!

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies? No garden... but I have a pot of flowers that I put out each year... that's about as close as I get to a garden!

5. When did you move out of your parents house? Officially after college. I still had 'my room' during college, but once I was done, I got an apartment in Ankeny and was on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment