Friday, April 22, 2011

Five Question Friday

1.  What is your favorite Easter tradition?
Gosh, this is hard...  I really don't remember growing up and experiencing Easter.  The only small thing I remember is hunting for Easter eggs one Easter with my Grandma Hardy - and we had to hunt inside cuz the weather was awful.  That was many moons ago.  But I've been told we have always done an Easter egg hunt, so I guess that's my 'tradition'!  We'll be doing that with Kayson this year (at my parents).

2.  Are you a 'shower' or a 'long, hot bath' kind of person?
Oooo both.  I loves showers - hot ones.  But I love to sit in the hot bath too.  I find myself taking a hot bath about 2 times a week...  it's just another one of my 'quiet' times.

3.  Can you parallel park and if so, when was the last time you did it?
Heck no!  ;)

4.  What is your favorite Easter candy?
Aaaaa man, another hard one.  I'm not a huge candy fan.  Ryan's favorite would be the Cadberry Eggs (YUK).  If I had to choose, maybe a Easter bunny sweet-tart!

5.  Easter: Do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
We do the Easter egg hunt...  not so much a Bunny (currently, Kayson is scared to death of the Easter Bunny)... and we do go to church and celebrate with our families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment