Sunday, April 10, 2011

This and That

  • Kayson ate a full hot dog for us (BIG deal in the Taylor household)... since he apparently eats hot dogs at daycare, but wouldn't do it for us.  This weekend, he did.  ha.
  • Kayson also ate maybe 1/4 of  Jr. Cheeseburger too.  Again, complete shock for us...  but awesome too.  
  • It's Sunday.  Yuk.  The weekend went too fast...  and I unfortunately have to go to work knowing I'll be VERY busy.  My 'partner in crime', Brenda, is on a much needed vacation with her hubby, so I'm solo at our cube and will pick up her work on top of mine.  Yuk!! 
  • I really liked the warmer weather this weekend, but I am going to complain about the wind.  It was gusty yesterday and today!
  • We finally got Kayson to try on the shorts that we have for him.  I made a complete idiot out of myself by hooting and hollaring to get him to try them on...  making it fun.  ha.  He fell for it and tried them on.  We did find some that just aren't going to work, so those were returned.  With the really warm weather yesterday, we realized we don't have any summer pj's.  
  • We found that Kayson loves Barnes & Noble.  We got some new books for him and he loved that place... the kids section is great, he just picked up book after book and would sit down and flip through the pages.  It was really neat to see.  He's just growing up so fast.  (I think I say that weekly!)
  • I love my new camera. I had a photo shoot on Saturday and it went well... camera did well!  I'm anxious to see the prints and hopefully will see a difference!
  • Speaking of books, I picked up "Two Kisses for Maddy", by Matt Logelin.  He's blogger that I follow.  This is his blog, if you are interested: http://www.mattlogelin.com/. The book tells of his love and loss of his wife and mother of his beautiful little girl.  I dug into the book this afternoon...  cried already.  It's gonna be a wonderful book. 
  • I'll post some new pictures this week...  I took a few new ones of Kayson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment