Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend over

Sundays are typically productive, and good... however, that just means the weekend is over. Damn! We had a nice weekend... busy. Ryan and his Dad made the trip to Iowa City yesterday for the big Iowa/Michigan game. Great game, cold day/night! Kayson and I made a trip up to Clarion for the day... to help out Tricia and just be home again. By the way, that snow was crazy!! Too early for snow!! Mom is doing great - feeling better and doing more stuff on her own. Trish was having a hard time... but each day will get better. We had a nice time at home.

I let Ryan sleep in today... he didn't get home til after 1 am this morning, so I let him sleep. Isn't that nice of me!? Kayson and I played, then when it was time for his nap, I napped too. Wow what a lazy Sunday morning! This afternoon we had an Open House, so we did lunch out and some errands.

Laundry is done, so that would be my productive part of the day!

I haven't attached pictures in a while... so here are a few. Here's a couple to compare how much Kayson has changed. First picture is from April (he was about 4 months old). The second is a picture just from the other night... Amazing how fast he changes. And it's really funny to Ryan and I - look at that hair! Practically no hair at 4 months, except the back... and now he's got hair, and that alfalfa sprout that's out of control. We wet it down every morning now!!



Here's another cute picture. Aunt Martina & Uncle Blair picked this shirt up for him awhile ago - I figured he needed to wear it to daycare. :) Yep that's right - Lock up your Daughters! Too cute!!



Kayson is doing a lot of talking - I mean, A LOT! I'm really trying to remember to get some of it on video... I'll post when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment