Sunday, October 25, 2009

10 Months

Kayson is 10 months old today - at 1:16 pm. Once again, I can't believe it. I feel that I just posted his "9 Month" post yesterday. I say this all the time, and feel it all the time - time literally flies by.


To be honest, not much has changed in the last month - except he just does all those things he was doing then MORE now. He claps all the time, does "SO Big" a lot (on command!), and scoots around on his tummy and his butt. He still won't get up on his knees... He absolutely loves watching Quincy play fetch, he gets all worked up - laughing, clapping, slapping his legs! Kayson is now saying "Dada", "Mama" quite a bit - even the teachers at daycare says he talks about "Dada" alot during the day. That should make Ryan feel good!


On a side note, we were suppose to have a busy day today. We were suppose to go to Clarion to take 'grandkid' pictures for my parents. Eden has been sick (Trish was certain it was H1N1), and I've been sick with this cough (or bark as I call it). So we decided to postpone - now I'm not sure when we will get the pictures done. I really hope we can squeeze it in in November sometime, cuz I think it's really important to get the grandkid picture for my parents. Makes me sad that we missed it today, especially since the weather is pretty nice. So instead, Ryan, Kayson and I will hang out at home... packing, playing, napping, eating... yes, eating. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment