Thursday, October 15, 2009

SOLD

We sold the townhome this morning! It was a long night last night - we counter-offered several times, as well as the buyer counter-offering. I don't know if I thought it would just be smooth sailin' or what!?!? I felt like there was a lot of 'nickle & diming' going on. But maybe that's because of the end selling amount - we wished it would have been a little more. Either way, this morning we gave our acceptance (after one more counter). We close on November 20. Ryan is in Minnesota this week for work - so there's been a lot of phone calling going on over the past 24 hours... and to top it off, he's still not feeling well, actually sounds horrible. So I know messing with this wasn't what he wanted to do right now. BUT - the house is sold and we are thrilled. Now my head is spinning about all the things we need to do and of course LOOK FOR A HOUSE!


Will post more when there's more progress...

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you! wow-not much time to find something new! that is my big fear is we can't start building until our house is sold and we have to find somewhere to house the 5 of us and a dog! EEK! Well, I wish you the smoothest of sailing and a house to buy that you absolutely love!!!

    ReplyDelete