Monday, October 26, 2009

Movie & PJs

Ryan is travelling this week (through Wednesday), so Kayson and I were on our own tonight... I sometimes like to have him watch one of those Baby Einstien movies. Typically I sit him on the floor while he watches (and barely blinks!), while I run around and do a few things... Well, tonight, I decided to do it differently. We snuggled up with a blanket and watched the movie together. Boy it's a silly movie (for a 31 year old!), but he sat and we talked and clapped at the movie... it was precious - a wonderful Momma and son experience.

Here is a picture of his thermal pj's - his fat legs look SO cute in them!

1 comment:

  1. Ethan is the only one who liked those movies. I would sit him down and fix dinner...that was his fussy time and that 30 minutes for me to cook was wonderful. Emily doesn't like anything-but mommy's arms.

    ReplyDelete