Saturday, October 3, 2009

Time has passed...

It's already Saturday night... nearly 9:30 and I can barely keep my eyes open!

Over the past week, we've kept busy... never a dull moment around here, and lots of worrying going on. My mom is still struggling with her fall from nearly 3 weeks ago. She's just not herself... having a hard time relaxing, having some panic attacks, etc. I really do think it's because she needs to take it easy, and she just doesn't know how to do that. She's never been someone that just sits. I'm exactly like her. So this whole 'relaxing' thing is just not working for her. Ryan and I made the decision that we needed to make a trip to Clarion to visit... try to keep her busy and happy. It seemed to work. We went up to Clarion Friday night... she had had a really rough morning on Friday, but by the afternoon she seemed better. We got there around dinner time; had dinner, and just had a nice time. Today was good too - everyone came out to the farm: Trish & family, Jill & family... we were all there. It may have been chaos, but it was worth it, and definitely kept my mom 'busy' and happy. She loved having all her grandbabies there! I'm sure she's worn out, which is ok, hopefully that just means she'll sleep well and tomorrow will be a good day for her too.

We've had some more buyers come through the house... everyone tells me that it's a great sign, it's all good - but when buyers come through and don't offer, it honestly starts to seem like a waste of time. But, I'm sure it'll pay off soon!! We hope!

It's been a good couple days - we are all tired... and tomorrow is another busy day for us. Another house showing in the afternoon, and I'm taking senior pictures for 3 boys. Yes - 3. I'm nervous, but should be fun... hope they are a good group of kids! I'll hopefully be proud enough to post some pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment