Friday, October 30, 2009

Better

I'm not going to lie, the past couple days have just been 'blah'. I've been down in the dumps, I've been crabby, I've been just not myself. I get this way from time to time, and I wonder why - is it something specific? Is it just the way things go? Do others go through this as well? I mean, I really should be on cloud 9 - I have everything I've ever wanted or needed. I'm a very blessed person, and am very lucky to have a wonderful husband, a remarkable son, a great family and amazing friends... what else do I need?! I suppose I just get worn out... or just need time to myself? I don't know... it's a tough one to figure out. Either way, I believe I'm out of the 'funk'... and feel better. Maybe cuz it's Friday!? Again, the more I analyze it, the more it confuses me as to why I would be 'down'. So... we'll move on!

Tomorrow is Halloween - Ryan will be at the Iowa FB game all day, so tonight we'll dress Kayson up in his costume. I'll take enough pictures for the block! I'll post tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend... and isn't down in the dumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment