Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween... and other stuff

It was Kayson's first Halloween today... whoohoo. ha. It actually was no big deal... he hated to be put in his costume - a scarecrow - cried, and just plain didn't like it, until I made a complete 'arse' out of myself to get him to smile! ha. Either way, he was pretty darn cute... and being in the costume for a total of 5 minutes was all he could handle. Poor thing.

Here are the steps:

Mad to be in the costume, then didn't really like the hat, then me dancing around to make him smile. It is a darn cute costume!


Today Ryan and his Dad headed over to Iowa City for the football game... another cold day - windy! Kayson and I stayed here. I had a photo shoot this morning, so Colleen watched Kayson for us. Miss Cali isn't so sure about sharing her toys with this little boy that came to hang out. All Colleen kept saying was 'that was interesting...' She said one would cry, then the other one would... I felt bad. After the freezing photo shoot, Colleen, Cali, Kayson & I went out for mexican. It was great food, great company... was just plain nice to hang out with the Kuhl girls.
Here's a picture of the cute bib that Great-Great Grandma Ann sent to us. He was happy to have that on! ha.


After lunch, Kayson took a great nap at home... I did some cleaning and laundry. Ryan & his Dad got home around 5:30... and we've just been doing this and that since. It was another win for the Hawks - ugly game, but a win. They seem to have ugly games from time to time!!! Still can't believe they are 9-0! Great to be a Hawk!

So... Happy Halloween to all you out there. I'm anxious to see all my friends' kids' costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment