Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Good news

Some good news across the board regarding my family...
First - My Mom seems to be doing much better. She's had a couple good days in a row now, which is a huge step. Each time I've called she's seemed in happy spirits, etc. I know she's nervous about falling/tripping again, and worried about panic attacks, but we are definitely on the right road to being back to normal. We are all pleased...

Second - I haven't posted anything about this, because I wanted to wait. My sister, Tricia, had a partial hysterectomy this morning. Everything went well and we visited her tonight. She was doing well, and hopes to be released tomorrow. Being a nurse, she knows the procedures of things, and just how things work... but it still makes her antsy to get home to her girls. This procedure was a little risky, it wasn't just a regular hysterectomy - she had a tumor in her uterus, which made it a little more complicated. But according to the doctors, it was a success. We'll know more tomorrow about the size of the tumor and if Trish will need to be on hormone pills, etc. Either way, it is all over, and now the healing begins.

Kayson & Ryan are doing great... Kayson is a little 'class clown' as I call him. He's just plain funny... and such a blessing! I promise to post some pictures in a couple days... everyone should know how time just passes by - TOO QUICKLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment