Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

  • I'm tired today...
  • I'm getting over a sinus infection, it's better, but the pills that I'm taking make me feel icky. My tummy rumbles all the time!
  • My mind is racing about the move coming up and all of the things we need to do... Truck rental, pick out the appliances (fridge & washer/dryer), start packing (get more boxes first!), look into dining room tables, get organized at home before packing - is that even possible?! There's more to the list, but I won't bore you! I'm sure I'm getting ahead of myself on some things, but I guess that's how I am! I'm a planner.
  • Kayson is so much fun... but growing too quickly. He now gives kisses - wet ones, but it's a start! And this morning he patted me on the back when I hugged him. How sweet.
  • I think I'll go to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment