Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sick

It's official - I'm sick now. I've been fighting what I thought was allergies for a couple weeks now... it honestly feels like allergies - itchy nose, sneezing, pressure in my nose/eyes... I finally gave up and went to the doctor --- sinus infection. Give me medicine! I have some now, so I sure hope that kicks in because I'm exhausted! As I type, I'm not really seeing straight simply because my eyes are watering and nose is running... what a sight to see! :)

Kayson is also fighting his cough that he gets about every 2 months. Wonderful! We've pulled out the nebulizer and have been doing that for a couple days now... let's hope we get that under control soon.

I'm off to bed soon... I simply can't take it anymore!! ha.

Health to all and no more colds around the Taylor house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment