Saturday, September 26, 2009

Today... and Do I dare?

Today has been a good day - beautiful weather, and pretty darn productive. First - just want to let you all know Mr. Kayson slept for 13 hours last night... down at 7:30 and didn't wake til 8:30 this morning. OMG!! He is fighting a little cold, so I think he's just worn out!

Anyway, Ryan worked this morning and I did some cleaning, as we had someone come look at the house. After that, we went to the mall to find me some jeans. What a stressful situation!!! I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but things are different - things shift, and it's just not the same! (I know first time mothers can agree with me!) Anyway, over the past 3 weeks, I've worn my old jeans, fitting into them just fine... but I've always spent little money on jeans - and I guess I get what I pay for. Most of them are too short (I like pants hitting the ground!), most of them sag in the butt (that drives me bonkers!), and they are too big in the waist (I know - shouldn't be something I complain about, but I get so tired of pulling pants up in the middle of the day and having them so stretched out!). So... we went to the mall. I tried on nearly 15 pairs - my thighs haven't changed - they are still large and most pants don't go over them!, but I found two pairs that will work. I'm pleased, and I hope they will be jeans that will last a couple years... Wish me luck! On a side note - I think those 'skinny' jeans are funny. You've got to be tall, and just plain SKINNY! Wouldn't look good on me!

And now the 'Do I dare' part -- we had someone come look at the house today... hopefully we'll get a good response. Thursday we had another buyer come through the house... and we found out on Friday that he really liked it and will probably want to look at it again. Both Ryan and I try to stay positive, but it's been frustrating when we've had so many people come through, but no offers. Well, the buyer that came on Friday has narrowed his search down to two - we are one of them. He is visiting the house again tomorrow. So - do I dare even talk about this, do I dare even get my hopes up?!?! It's funny cuz Ryan and I just said last week that we will be in the townhome through the winter, and we are okay with that... so we'll see! Again, wish us luck!

Now we are watching the Hawkeyes play... so far, good game. Hope it's a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment