Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bump, Set, Spike

Well, tonight was the start of the fall volleyball season. It was the first time I've played VB in just under 2 years. That's a LONG time... and I'm feeling it. I'm not going to lie - I was a nervous wreck!!! But once I got on the floor, and the first couple plays out of the way, I felt more comfortable... it's going to take awhile tho to feel REALLY comfortable! Only a couple times, my feet were 'glued to the floor'! The team said they didn't laugh at me once... well, maybe under their breath! :)

Anyway, it went fairly well - not a win, but a success. We'll see how I feel tomorrow - even more sore than I am today, I'm sure!

Our friend Heidi came and stayed with Kayson while I went to VB. She said she had a good time, and Kayson was a good boy for her - a big smile to her, so I know she loved that! Thanks so much Heidi!!

Ryan comes home tomorrow... will be nice to see him. Even tho it's been a 'short' work week, it seems like it's been just as long as a normal one. No big plans for the weekend, so that will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment