Friday, September 25, 2009

9 Months

Our baby is 9 months old. I simply cannot believe it. I'm sad, I'm happy, I'm all over the place. Kayson is such a joy - such a good boy. We couldn't ask for anything else!

Just in the past week or two, things have really started to 'click' with him. Each day he's doing something new - even if it's really small. Some of the wonderful things are:

  • Can feed himself the little Gerber Puffs
  • Waves "HI" and "BYE"
  • Claps
  • Pulls his bibs off his neck when he's done eating... tugs and tugs, then gets it off!
  • Loves to have us turn on lights, and turn off lights
  • With that - he knows where the lamp is and what a light is (SO SMART!)
  • Points at everything
  • Tells us stories all the time!
  • Uses his left hand a lot - could he be left-handed like Grandpa Paul & Cousin Lindsay!?

We go to the doctor October 6 for his 9 month well-check. I'm anxious to see how much 'tubbo' weighs. Technically the 9 month appointment is not suppose to include a shot, but he'll be getting the flu shot. (Momma & Daddy need to get that as well!) I'll update with his stats then.

Here are a few of his 9 month pictures. Enjoy.






So - since Kayson is 9 months old, that just means Christmas is 3 months away. Are you ready?!?! HECK NO - I'm NOT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment