Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Random Thoughts

  • Need to take a bath & shave these hairy legs... figured you really wanted to know that!
  • My good friend, Brenda, dragged me to work out today - My hamstrings are sore!
  • Speaking of working out - tomorrow is the official start of the fall VB season for me... I think I'm sore now - wait til tomorrow night!
  • Ryan worked out this morning at his hotel - wonder if he's sore?!
  • Hopin' the townhome sells soon - we've had some close calls over the last week or so.
  • Wondering why daycare put Kayson and Kaison (pronounced: K I son) together in the same room - I am constantly getting Kaison's things!
  • Just ordered a few tops for Kayson from Children's Place - some good deals! Just what he needs!
  • Kayson now sleeps on his side... too cute.
  • I have the munchies - but there's not much in the house to eat...
  • Here are a few pictures of Kayson - enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment