Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Road Trip

Kayson & I took a road trip today - to do two things: 1. Get my car fixed and 2. See my Mom, Dad & sisters. Kayson & I headed up to Clarion this morning during his morning nap... we hung out at Tricia's (her day off today)... we played (in & out), napped, had lunch, just had a very nice day. It was good to see Mom too - she's doing better... she said today was the best day so far, so that was very nice to hear. Her face looks better - not swollen, but going through the healing stage - lots of greens and purples on her face and neck... amazing what a fall can do. Each day seems to get better and better - lets just hope that keeps up.

Here are a few pictures from today.
Aunt Trish & Kayson
Kayson LOVED the wagon ride!

I also got my car fixed - been having some problems with that... so I had Lacey's Dad take care of it. Much cheaper, plus a reason to go home!

It was just a nice day overall... we are back home, playing some more... doing laundry... and will probably go for a little walk soon.

Gosh - if I only had a day off in the middle of the week all the time! This was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment