Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today

Today has been an eventful day -- another round of layoffs here at Principal. My goodness - it seems like it's every week now. I think to myself everytime this happens -"I'm safe", but you just never know... and it's scary. This hit home to another friend of mine today (just like it did back in December). When its so closely to home, it's really hard. I hope the people that were effected today stay positive and are able to find something soon.

Despite the sad news at work -- today was a great day for a walk... and that's exactly what I did. My great friend, Colleen, and her adorable daughter came over and we (Kayson & I) went for a walk with them. It was nice - we just strolled along and chitchatted. Perfect.

Now it's already 8:00 at night... where does the evening go!??! Off to do laundry and all the other things that need to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment