Friday, May 8, 2009

10 Thoughts Today

1. It's Friday - thank goodness!
2. So happy for Blair & Martina - they are officially home owners! No more throwing their money away to an apartment complex!
3. Get to have 'tea' with my son at daycare this afternoon! I don't drink tea!
4. Am tired - but still kickin' (somehow!)
5. Miss my best friends - feel like I haven't seen Lacey or Colleen in months. (Hasn't been that long, but seems like it!)
6. Anxious about Kayson's baptism this weekend.
7. Wish Ryan & I had more room in our house (wish there was another way to organize)... Kayson's stuff fills it up!
8. Tried working out this week - Monday & Thursday I hit the eliptical, today I'll go for a long walk. It felt good, now just need to do it more often!
9. Lovin' Kayson's giggles - truely makes everything else disappear. Amazing.
10. Need a date night with my husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment