Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friends

This afternoon and evening Ryan and I spent some time with some old friends and newer friends. Ryan's close friend, Clay, & his great wife, Holly (and their petite adorable daughter, Gillian) came to town so we could get together... we also got to see some of their close friends, Charles & Nicole (and their fun 3 yr old daughter, Kalyn). Clay & Holly - old friends, Charles & Nicole - "newer" friends. Ryan has known Charles for years through Clay, and I've known Nicole through work - she's a wellness instructor at Principal and I've had the wonderful opportunity to know her through the pain of working out! Well, it was great seeing them tonight - we had a great time - catching up, telling kid stories, getting to know the Mills a little better (for me) and just having a nice time. Blair & Martina stayed with Kayson for a couple hours - they have been dying to babysit him, so this was the perfect chance.

Just a side note - I say that Gillian is a petite little thing... just to give you an idea of how petite: Gillian is 9 months old and weighs about 15 or 16 pounds. My Kayson - my tubbo - (who is 4 1/2 months old) weighs about 17 pounds. Hmmm... TUBBO! hah. We joked about this all night... but I do think that boys just grow bigger/faster/thicker than little girls! Too funny.

It was a great evening... thanks to Blair & Martina and thanks to the Mills for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment