Monday, May 25, 2009

Long weekend

We had a good, long, Memorial Day weekend. Kayson and I missed Daddy Friday night (since he was in Creston already). Saturday morning I was surprised with Kayson projectile vomitting while I was feeding him... he got to coughing so hard (b/c of his cold & snotty nose - again), he threw up. What a horrible feeling. He's had a cold for about a week now... So I took him into a walkin clinic just to make sure he didn't have any 'junk' in his lungs. (That's what I get nervous about with colds). The doctor we saw was great - he said Kayson is just fighting a cold and we need to wait it out. Being 5 months old they can't do much!! So - we'll continue to suck the crap out of his nose, and do the breathing treatments... that should kick it soon.


From there - we headed to my good friends' son's graduation open house... was nice to see her and visit for a little while. And then from there - we finally headed to Creston. It was good to be there and hang out for the weekend... we had a nice time. The weather was perfect!! Sunday we hung out at Grandma & Grandpa's farm - another perfect weather day! Ryan, his Dad, and Aunt & Uncle did some landscaping at the farm... check the picture out. They did a great job!





And today (Monday), Ryan, Kayson & I did some shopping - we both needed summer clothes desperately... it was nice to get out and do whatever. Kayson & Ryan are napping... and I'm doing what I normally do - be non stop! It was a great weekend... too bad it has to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment