Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random Thoughts

Congratulations to our good friends, Angi & Corey - on the birth of their new son, Collin James. We have been anxiously waiting for Baby McKie to arrive - I believe he arrived about a week late!! Poor Angi! We can't wait to hear more about him and meet him.

Kayson's cold still hangs on - gosh I hope he sleeps through the night tonight.

I'm ready to see some sunshine - maybe tomorrow? Ed Wilson says by Friday, it'll be a great day... and Saturday too.

Looked at the June calendar for us - how is it that every single weekend is full with something? Busy busy. Summers are great - but my goodness, we are busy!

I am jealous of Blair & Martina - they go on their honeymoon starting tomorrow night!

And once again - I'm tired. I actually might take a bubble bath tonight - haven't done that in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment