Monday, May 4, 2009

Interesting evening...

I picked up Kayson from daycare being told that he was fussy after his short nap this afternoon - he was warm, but his toes and fingers were cold. When we got home, I checked his temp - normal, he was hungry, so we ate cereal (did well again!) and a bottle... ate everything like a champ! We talked, played, then became pretty fussy again. He's pretty stuffed up and raspy, so I'm chalking this all up to him having a little cold... good thing we own that nebulizer we got when he was 10 weeks old - we pulled that out, did a breathing treatment, fed him, and he was asleep by 8:30. Hmm... think we can do 10 hours again!?

I can say having him in bed around 8:30 is sometimes nice... Ryan and I are able to sit and watch an entire episode of CSI Miami! (Oh the little things!) and I'm able to write on the blog, upload more pictures, and just do some random things... but always in the back of my mind - I think to myself, I should go to bed now, in case Kayson is up at 4:00!

I call this an interesting evening, b/c we rarely have a fussy baby... sometimes, I'm just not quite sure what to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment