Friday, May 1, 2009

10 hours!

So... over the past couple evenings, Ryan & I have noticed that Kayson is getting super-duper tired and crabby around 8:00 pm. Normally, we just soothe him a little and he takes a snooze for about 30 minutes and he's refreshed, then his bedtime bottle comes around 9:00 and he's easily asleep for the night by 9:30 pm. Well - the other night, he had a screaming/crying fit around 8:00 pm again... so last night we tested it out. He started to get fussy (and we were a little off schedule with our bottle times), but we decided that we would put him down then...

Bottle - 8:15 pm
Swaddled - 8:25 pm
Asleep - 8:35 pm

I was nervous... Ryan asked me "So - do you think he'll last til 6:30?" I said "I don't think so..."

Well, I was wrong! The little bugger slept 10 hours and was awake around 6:30 this morning - bright eyed and ready to go. What a good boy!! Now - the test is: Will it be the schedule from now on, or will he throw us for another loop? Oh - the adventures of figuring out a child!!

No comments:

Post a Comment