Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Snotty, Runny nose

Not me, not Ryan (well - kind of Ryan - his allergies have been in an uproar), but Kayson -- the little guy definitely has a cold. I posted earlier this week that he was stuffed up and a little raspy - definitely stuffed up. We are sucking out his nose every 30 minutes it seems... and when he has a good sneeze, wowza - we get a lot of junk out of his little nose. (I know, gross - but also good to sneeze all of that stuff out!) He also started this coughing thing - reminds me of his cough when he was 10 weeks old and had early signs of broncholitus... poor thing. So we've been doing the nebulizer treatments a couple times a day, and hopefully that'll kick it by this weekend. Also with the snotty nose - I feel like I'm washing his face and hands constantly... hopefully that'll help as well!

Speaking of the weekend - couple big things going on:
  • Kayson will be baptised this coming Sunday
  • my first Mother's Day!

I'll post more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment