Sunday, August 14, 2016

Weekend - the rest of it

So Saturday morning we did the zoo... 

Saturday afternoon, Cora took a rest, and we just hung out.  Ryan mowed while Kayson and I watched a movie - one of our favorites, Dolphin Tale.  So we just took it easy, so nice.  Saturday night we went over to Colleen and Mike's.  Colleen and I have had to rearrange our lunch several times, and she called Friday to see if we were open, and we were.  So we headed over there... ordered pizza in and ate/sat outside all night.  The kids did really well, and had fun.  

This morning, the kids and I got ready and headed to our friend, Presley's birthday party.  Ryan went to church.  Good man.  :)  The party was scheduled, and we felt like we should go...  plus it wears the kids out!  Back home, ate lunch, and again... just took it easy for a couple hours.  Soon Ryan's parents were here to pick up Kayson.  He doesn't have summer program this week, so Grandma and Papa are stepping in to help out for a couple days, just like last year.  More to come on that!!

Once sis was up from her rest, we did an errand and got groceries.  Back home... played, supper, read books... and bed.  All in the middle of that, I worked on Kayson's room.  It hadn't been deep cleaned in months... and I was itching to rearrange it!  With the kids' rooms being so small, I can't do much, but it's nice to clean it out and kinda start over.  

I went for a walk after Cora was in bed... and now, just hanging out.  I'm part time this coming week, so I'm super thrilled about that.  Tuesday I'm off to spend the day with Trish, Hope and Eden.  Then off Wednesday afternoon through next Monday!  WHOOHOO.  I need a work break. 

Here are a few pics from the weekend.  Not much. 
Shea, K, Cora & Cali - goofballs!
Cora and Shea
Cleaned room!

No comments:

Post a Comment