Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Kayson - First Day of 2nd Grade!

We are moving up!!!

Kayson didn't seem as excited for 2nd Grade...  basically wasn't thrilled that he would have to start learning again.  :)  But he looks cute, and he's ready.  ha.




Unlike last year, he actually had things to tell me tonight.  He talked about some of the things they did, and some of the 'expectations' the teacher has.  He rolled his eyes at that stuff.  Ugh.  So I was pleased that he seemed interested and had a good day. 

Unfortunately, then our evening went down hill.  I knew he was tired, but I didn't see the attitude coming like it did!  He really acted bad, didn't listen... nothing really went right with us tonight.  I had let him go outside and play with the neighbor boys, and 25 minutes later I told him to come in.  He threw an absolute fit.  I wasn't going to put up with it.  He got his shower, and he sat in his room for a bit, crying.  Eventually he calmed down...  we watched a show, and he asked to go to bed at 8:00.  

I hate change.  and I hate attitude.  #SadMomma

No comments:

Post a Comment