Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Cora - 4 Year Old Preschool

So now that Cora is 4... she gets to move on up too (just like Kayson!)  
She, with most of her other friends, got to move to Miss Jennifer's room at Koalaty Time.  I'm not going to lie - this was big.  She has been awesome, spoiled, and even more awesome in Miss Sharmon and Vonda's room.  She loved it there!!!!

But we move on.  

Monday was her first day in Room 103.  Big deal.  :)  I was a little nervous only because I don't typically do drop offs, and Ryan is out of town.  This in itself is out of her routine, and if we mess with the routine, we are typically screwed.  BUT... she did awesome.  Kayson was with me, and she did well, she saw her other friends... so we were good.  No tears, which is a success.  

Cora told me she liked her new room - it's the "big kid room".  

Now, with her having an August birthday... there is the slight possibility that she could go to Kindergarten when she's 5.  Now for me, I don't think I want to do that...  but we (as a family, with daycare/teacher help, and seeing what Cora can do at 5), then we'll decide (well, we'll have to decide early next Spring probably).  BUT anyway, more to come with that...  It completely overwhelms me at this point, so right now - I want her to stay at KT til she's 6.  :)  ha.  

Regardless, she's growing up.  Life goes too fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment