Monday, June 16, 2014

Private Swim Lessons (Day 1)

We got Kayson into some private swim lessons this week.  I think we were pretty lucky to get in, as I had contacted the gal early last week - she was booked, then got an email on Friday saying she had an opening this week.  We booked it.  It's every day from 4-4:30.  It worked out - I pick Kayson up, we go to lessons, then pick up sister.  

Anyway, as usual, Kayson is pretty hesitant with the water...  BUT his instructor is great, so I'm hoping to see some improvement this week!  I like watching him, BUT it also makes me an absolute nervous wreck.  I'm not a swimmer, I hate water in my face and I hate knowing that I couldn't save my son if I tried.  SO...  it just makes me nervous.  So seeing him struggle with having water in his face and blowing bubbles and all the 'stuff' that goes along with swimming, bothers me.  I hate it so much.  I just hope he learns and LOVES it.  I want him to love it and be comfortable and like his Dad with water.  I'll be doing lots of praying about this!


I thought I would post about how things were on Day 1 - and compare to Day 5.  We shall see!!

I have more pictures, but they won't upload!

No comments:

Post a Comment